ED Advance Trial Pack to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the partial ability or complete inability to reach and achieve a hard and long enough erection for an act of sex. There are several ways of treating ED. The method the individual chooses could depend on his personal choice and the causes of ED.
For those who are diffident of experimenting with something new inside their bodies in the form of treatment, here comes ED treatment. So, to show men a way to start out on the treatment per se, the ED Advance Pack to Treat Erectile Dysfunction, ED Trial Pack For Impotence helps them get treated by trying out several alternatives together.
This advance pack contains three generic ED tablets; Sildenafil Citrate 100mg, Tadalis (Cialis) 20 mg and Generic Levitra (Vardenafil) 20 mg. Each of these tablets is to be used according to a different procedure, so this advance pack gives you the opportunity of seeing which of them suits you best.
The ED Advance Pack for impotence treatment contains three types of ED drugs; Generic Viagra, Generic Levitra and Generic Cialis with substances; Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalis and Vardenafil respectively. These PDE-5 inhibitor drugs prevent the action of phosphodiesterase-5 on cGMP and increase blood flow to the penis, leading to a hard erection.
The three tablets and components of this advance pack work very differently. Yet all the substances are PDE5 inhibitor drugs, so they work at preventing the negative effects of PDE5 and enhances blood circulation. This gives men a prolonged and robust erection.
The impact of these three tablets also differs. Sildenafil Citrate 100mg works efficiently for about four to six hours; Cialis 20 mg can be relied upon for 1.5 days while Vardenafil goes on efficiently for six hours. Therefore, you can choose the one that suits you best, along with your doctor's advice.
Each one needs to be taken with a glass of water. They should be taken whole.
This treatment for Erectile Dysfunction contains three generic ED tablets--Sildenafil Citrate 100mg, and Tadalis and General Levitra 20mg each.
Store the medicine at a temperature of 15°C-30°C, away from children, heat, moisture and pets. Do not store it the bathroom or kitchen.
The side-effects of ED advance Pack are: indigestion, hives, dizziness, headache, blurred vision, drowsiness, hearing problem, erratic heartbeat, runny nose, skin rash, respiratory problems, abnormal ejaculation, muscle and back pain, etc.
· These tablets help treat male impotency. Hence, children and women must refrain from using this medication. The patient should inform the doctor of any other medication he is taking at present.
· One medication should be attempted at a time, since the patient can take just one at any given time. If this is not done, it will lead to negative effects.
· Patients who suffer from anemia, priapism, leukemia, eye problems, blood loss, liver and kidney problems, etc, should discuss this with their doctor.
· These tablets can adversely react with men over 50 years of age. Hence, caution before taking them is advised.
· Don't buy this medication if you are sensitive to its components or have a history of heart attack or stroke, renal or liver disease.
· Do not drink alcohol or smoke after taking these drugs as you will not get best results.
· If you work in a manufacturing unit where you need to concentrate on your work, do not take this medication before setting off to work or you will be dizzy.
· If you are on any other medication, particularly if it contains nitrates, do not take these tablets as they will interfere with your medication and can be lethal for you.