Generic Allegra Pills
For people who suffer from seasonal allergies, urticaria, runny nose, skin itch, watery eyes, sneezing and hives, here's some relief in the form of Generic Allegra Pills or Antihistamines. Its brand name is Fexofenadine.
Generic Allegra (Fexofenadine) works as an antihistamine that helps lessen the effects of the histamine, the body's natural chemical. Histamine makes the individual sneeze, have an itch, watery eyes and a runny nose. Generic Allegra is effective in treating hay fever and such seasonal allergies in children and adults. Skin itch types such as hives caused by chronic idiopathic urticaria are also treated in adults and kids by Allegra.
It is easy to Buy Generic Allegra Pills Online. Also avail huge discounts to Buy Cheap Generic Allegra Pills Online No Prescription.
Fexofenadine is an antihistamine that relieves allergies such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes or nose, hives and watery eyes. To bring relief to users, it blocks the body's substance or histamine during an allergic action.
Generally, the prescribed dose of this medication is 60 mg, to be taken twice a day, totaling to 120 mg a day. In case the patient wants to increase the dosage, it should be done with the doctor's consent. Dosages vary according to the individual's age. For instance, children aged two years to five years should be given 30 mg a day; for kids aged six years to 11 years, 30 mg twice a day should be given. Before administering this drug to children, parents must consult the doctor.
Whenever taken, it should be done with a glass of water, not necessarily with food. It is necessary to maintain a gap of a minimum of eight hours between two doses of 60 mg each. Patients should desist from consuming this medication with fruit juices as they will not get best results.
Patients should stick to the dose prescribed by the doctor as overdosing will produce symptoms such as dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, tremors and weakness. Side-effects, if any, are temporary and go away after the overdose is stopped. If a dose is missed, there will be a delay in treating the allergy, but extra doses should not be encouraged.
If you are on a dosing plan and you miss out one dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is too close to the next one, skip it altogether. Take the next one as scheduled.
Allegra should be taken as instructed on the product label, or as the doctor prescribes. Overdosing or under dosing is not recommended. One tablet should be taken in full with a glass of water, no other liquid. The bottle should be shaken before you pour out a dose in a medicine cup or measuring spoon.
If you are taking the orally disintegrating version of Fexofenadine, please follow these instructions:
· Do not remove the tablets from their blister pack until it's time to take the tablet.
· Don't push the tablet through its foil lest you damage the tablet. Instead, open the packet and peel the foil back away from the tablet blister.
· Ensure your hands are dry when you take out the tablet from its foil and let it dissolve in your mouth. Do not chew or swallow it.
· Remember to take this disintegrating tablet on an empty stomach, about an hour before a meal.
If after taking these tablets, your symptoms do not improve or they worsen, inform your doctor about it.
Allegra should be stored at room temperature away from humidity and heat. The bottle should be tightly clamped.
Generally, people experience little or no side-effects. The mild ones, when experienced, are listed here: diarrhoea, indigestion, vomiting and headache are generally what kids experience. However, they go away once the body gets familiar with this medication. However, if they persist or worsen, then medical intervention would be necessary.
Serious side-effects include sleep disturbance, skin rash, painful menstrual periods and severe allergies; swollen mouth, lips and tongue, short breath. If such symptoms are experienced, the individual should stop taking this medication and call a doctor particularly if he or she also experiences cough, fever, body ache and chills or flu-like symptoms.
· While consulting your doctor, tell him about your allergies. This product may contain active ingredients that you may be allergic to.
· If you experience hives; swelling in the mouth, throat, tongue, lips and face, and have difficulty breathing, stop taking this medication immediately.
· Inform your doctor of your medical history, particularly if you suffer from kidney disease.
· Before undergoing surgery, let your doctor know of all the prescription drugs, OTC drugs and herbal products you use.
· If you are pregnant, let your doctor know or if you are a nursing mother, ask your doctor if you should use this medication as it could pass into breast milk.
If you have been allergic to this product in the past, do not use it now.
Ask for a different product or dose of this one if you have already suffered from kidney disease.
When you're on a course of these tablets:
· Do not overdose yourself
· Do not take it along with magnesium or aluminum antacids
· Do not drink the juices of fruits such as orange, apple and grapefruit as they make it tougher for the body to absorb Fexofenadine or Allegra.
· If you suffer any allergy, stop taking this medication and seek your doctor's help immediately.
· Keep it far away from kids.
· Though Allegra may have many benefits for you, use it as the doctor prescribes and for the time limit he stipulates.
· Taking it indefinitely or in larger doses than you should is detrimental to your health, so be warned to take it only when needed and as much as is required.