Generic Atarax Pills
Little do we know that our body's defence system is so minutely organized that it quickly responds to any danger to our immune system. The body produces a protein molecule known as histamine. When the body comes in contact with a foreign body or allergen like pollen, dust mites, mold or animal dander, the body releases histamines to the precise spot of contact and fights it so it doesn't enter the body.
Generic Atarax 10 mg tablets help reduce the inflammation caused by allergic conditions and reduce the anxiety this causes by bringing on sleep. However, care must be taken while taking this medicine as it is known to cause drowsiness and irregular heartbeats. For anyone taking this medication, it is essential to monitor his or her liver and kidney function.
It also reduces all activity in the central nervous system. Its histamine nature produces symptoms such as runny nose, hives or sneezing. Atarax is also used to sedate the patient and to treat tension and anxiety. It is also used along with other medication as a sedative.
Now you can Buy Generic Atarax Pills Online and enjoy big discounts while you Buy Cheap Generic Atarax Pills Online No Prescription.
Generic Atarax treats skin itching caused due to allergies. This antihistamine works by blocking the body's organic defence substance to fight the allergen. It can be used in the short-term to treat anxiety or to keep the patient relaxes before surgery and after.
Dosage of this drug is based on the patient's age, severity of medical condition and his or her responsiveness to the treatment. Paediatric children's dosage is based entirely on their weight. Adult patients should not increase or decrease their dosage without doctor's directions.
This medication is best taken orally, not necessarily on a full stomach. It should be administered about three to four times per day.
The side-effects of this drug are dizziness, drowsiness, constipation, blurred vision and dry mouth. If any of these persist or get worse, the patient must contact his doctor promptly. Side-effects may also include mood changes, skin itch, trembling, irregular breathing, rash and difficulty in urination. Serious side-effects include irregular heartbeat, dizziness, seizures, and fainting.
This medicine should be taken only in the dosage as prescribed by the doctor, neither more nor less and not longer than the time fixed by the doctor.
If one takes an overdose of this medication, the symptoms to look out for are: nausea, seizures, drowsiness, vomiting and unrestrained muscle movements. If the patient misses out on a dose, he or she should take it as soon as they remember. However, if it is close to the next one, this one should be dropped entirely and the next one should be taken according to plan. An extra dose should not be taken to compensate for the missed one.
It should be stored in a cool and dry place, about 25 degrees C.
Take Generic Atarax after discussing with your doctor about all your allergies.
Inform your doctor about your entire medical history, particularly if you have asthma, glaucoma, high blood pressure, seizures, stomach problems, liver problems, hyperthyroidism, kidney problems, irregular heartbeat, heart problems, enlarged prostate, etc.
· Before beginning on a course of Generic Atarax, inform your doctor of any medical conditions you suffer from or any allergies, and the medications you are on, so that Atarax does not cause any adverse reaction.
· Pregnant women and nursing women should not take this medication since it could affect the foetus and creep into the breast milk.
· Patients with heart problems should desist from taking Atarax as it could escalate the risk of lowered blood pressure, irregular heart rhythm and heart palpitations.
· Patients with liver disease should not consume this medicine. If they do take it, the dose should be altered.
· If patients have had a kidney injury, this medicine should be given with great caution.
· If seniors are taking this medication, they should be extra careful as the medicine's sedative effects will be more visible as they grow older.
· This medication has sedative effects, so does not drive after you take it.
· It's clear that this medication has several benefits for everyone, but only if it is taken the way it is described on the patient information label.