Generic Cipro antibiotic pills
Generic Cipro Ciprofloxacin Antibiotic Pills to Treat Bacterial Infection is an antibiotic that prevents bacteria from multiplying by preventing the repair and reproduction of their DNA. It belongs to a group of drugs known as fluoroquinolones. Ciprofloxacin is taken to treat a variety of infections of the lungs, skin, bones and joints but it also treats a wide spectrum of bacterial infections.
Generic Cipro Ciprofloxacin antibiotic pills are given to specifically treat bacterial infections such as typhoid, pneumonia, diarrhea, gonorrhea, inhalational anthrax, skin, bone and joint infections. This medication is also used to treat cystic fibrosis for patients with lung infections, TB and malignant ear infections. Antibiotic ciprofloxacin urinary tract infection treatment clears any bacterial infection in this body part.
Ciprofloxacin stops bacteria from developing by preventing the reproduction of their DNA and their repair. Being antibiotic in nature, Generic Ciprofloxacin treats bacterial infection by interfering with the enzyme that encourages bacteria to multiply. When this enzyme is inhibited, bacterial growth is negated and eventually these germs die.
Buy Cheap Generic Cipro antibiotic pills Online No Prescription with great discounts.
Buy Generic Cipro Tablet online and read all directions on your prescription label and follow them scrupulously. Do not overdose or under dose yourself, nor should you take this medication indefinitely.
Take this medication with a glass of water. Drink a lot of fluids while you are on Cipro. Of course, you may take it with or without food but at the same time every day. While you're on this medication, do not take any dairy products singly, but you can take them as part of a meal. If you do, it will dilute Generic Cipro's effectiveness.
Complete the course of medication prescribed to you even if you feel better. Don't skip doses either as this might only bring back the infection.
Don't share Cipro with anyone else, even though your symptoms may be similar.
Store Generic Cipro at a temperature under 30°C. Store Cipro extended release tablets at a room temperature ranging between 15°C and 30°C; microcapsules under 25°C, but do not freeze it;
All forms of Generic Cipro should be kept away from heat and humidity.
The usual recommended dose for adults is 250mg-750 mg, taken orally, every 12 hours. Alternatively, 500 mg-1000 mg can be taken every 24 hours. Intravenous doses of 200 mg-400 mg can be given every eight to 12 hours.
Patients on this medication usually complain of vomiting, nausea, rash, diarrhea, restlessness, stomach ache and headache. Rarely, patients experience shock and hives.
· Before taking this medicine, check if you are allergic to Ciprofloxacin, or any other fluoroquinolones, or if you are on tizanidine.
· Do not take it if you have a history of myasthenia gravis or any other muscle disorder.
· To be sure whether this is the right medicine for you, inform your doctor if you have a family history of Long QT syndrome, heart rhythm disorder, tendon-related problems, arthritis, muscle or nerve problem, liver or kidney disease, seizures, diabetes, head injuries, or low potassium levels in your blood.
· Inform your doctor if you take a blood thinner, have INR or take prothrombin time tests.
· Seldom, this medication can lead to tendonitis or tendon-related damage during or post- treatment. This risk increases if you are 60 years old or more, or if you're on corticosteroids, have a heart, kidney or lung transplant.
· If you start developing pain or swelling in the tendons or in the muscles and joints, stop exercising and seek medical help.
· If you suffer from myasthenia gravis, desist from taking this medication as it will only worsen your condition.
If you experience weakness
in the muscles or respiratory problems, seek medical help.