Generic Prilosec Omeprazole Magnesium Capsules for GERD
Generic Prilosec Omeprazole Magnesium Capsules for GERD or Gastrointestinal Reflux Disorderor, also known as heartburn. This condition occurs when the stomach overproduces acidity, causing ulcers. To get relief from this condition simply Buy Generic Prilosec Omeprazole Magnesium Capsules Online. It contains Omeprazole, an acidity inhibitor that acts on the gastric acidity and gets rid of it.
You can Buy Generic Prilosec Omeprazole Magnesium Capsules Online No Prescription with great discounts.
Prilosec Omeprazole acid reducer tablets belong to a group of drugs called Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs). It works to lower the amount of acid manufactured in the stomach. Generic Prilosec treats GERD symptoms and other conditions brought on by excessive stomach acid. It also helps heal erosive esophagitis. Gastric ulcers and antibiotics can jointly treat gastric ulcers caused due to infection with helicobacter pylori.
Omeprazole magnesium for ulcer treatment works by combining with the stomach fluids. From here, it strikes the abdomen wall where this compound exists. It is this substance that is responsible for the excessive production of acidity. Chronic acidity leads to abdominal and bowel ulceration.
By taking Generic Prilosec, the production of acidity is obstructed which gives the individual enough energy to treat intestinal ulcers. In this manner, Generic Prilosec treats this problem. This medication should be taken strictly on doctor's instructions for best results. Overdosing will not lead to speedy recovery.
Take this medication as directed by your doctor. Read the label information for dosing instructions. Generic Prilosec should be taken orally on an empty stomach first thing in the morning with a glass of water. Take it whole, do not crush, break or chew it.
It is safe for you to take antacids while also taking Generic Prilosec, on your doctor's instructions. You can take a 14-day course of Generic Prilosec once every four months. Do not extend this duration or take more than one course every four months without discussing with your doctor.
Missing a dose of this medication means taking it as soon as you remember. However, if it is too close to the next dose, skip it and take the next dose according to your dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose.
Your doctor will decide your dosage of Generic Prilosec. H. pylori disease can be treated with Generic Prilosec 20 mg gastritis treatment, everyday along with an antibiotic. Duodenal sores are treated with 20 mg Generic Prilosec, while stomach ulcers need 40mg of this medication for four to eight weeks.
Omeprazole Magnesium 20mg dosage for acid reflux will rid you of the problem of GERD in a maximum of four weeks. Erosive esophagitis can be cured by taking 20 mg Generic Prilosec every day for an average of six weeks. This medication should be taken whole and on your doctor's instructions.
Be prepared for side-effects of Generic Prilosec such as respiratory problems, diarrhea, frustration, stomach pain, back pain and dizziness. These mild side-effects of Generic Prilosec stay for a few days with the patient and does not need treatment.
· Do not take high doses of Generic Prilosec or take it for protracted periods because you risk developing osteoporosis. Discuss this with your physician.
· A typical side-effect of this medication is diarrhea, which can be chronic in some cases. Hence, if you experience watery stools with pain in the stomach and high temperature, speak to your doctor.
· If you have pre-existing conditions of liver or renal problems, do not take this medicine. Speak to your doctor about modifying your dose.
· Generic Prilosec may cause low mineral magnesium levels in the blood, manifesting as convulsions. For relief from any of these symptoms, contact your doctor.
· If you are nursing your baby, do not take this medication as it could enter the breast and so threaten the life of the baby.
· This medication is not safe for pregnant women. Hence, if you are planning to be pregnant or are already so, do not take this medication.
· Do not use Generic Prilosec Omeprazole Magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets if you are allergic to any component of this medication or to any other PPI
· Avoid taking this medication if you have black or blood in your stools, or trouble swallowing food or vomit blood
· Don't take Generic Prilosec Omeprazole if you're already on Clopidogrel, HIV protease inhibitors like Nelfinavir; or Dasatinib, Rifampin or St. John's Wort