Generic Zantac Ranitidine Pills for Acid Reflux Disease
Generic Zantac Ranitidine 150 mg Pills for Acid Reflux Disease is a histamine H2-receptor antagonist whose specific function is to prevent the development of stomach acid production. It is specific medication for treating heartburn symptoms and ulcers, peptic ulcer disease (PUD), gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and hives.
Zantac belongs to a classification of drugs known as histamine-2 blockers. It reduces that amount of acid produced by the stomach and, in the process, treats stomach and intestinal ulcers and prevents them from recurring. It also treats the Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other similar conditions in which excessive stomach acid cause uneasiness or heartburn.
Due to the excessive formation and release of gastric acidity leading to heartburn, GERD and related conditions, patients can only find relief when this quantum of acid is stopped. To get faster relief Buy Generic Zantac Ranitidine 150 mg Pills Online. It treats these conditions by being connected to a kind of family of drugs called H-2 blockers.
It is very easy to Buy Cheap Generic Zantac Ranitidine 150 mg Pills Online No Prescription with discounts.
This medication works by preventing the activity of these histamines on the abdomen, thereby inhibiting the acid from developing. Since histamine is a naturally occurring blood substance, it encourages the release of stomach acidity. By preventing this acid from developing, this medication helps heal ulcers.
Read the instructions on the medicine label and follow it meticulously. Do not overdose or under dose yourself and do not continue to take this medication without medical supervision. If you are in pain, your doctor will add on an antacid for pain relief. Follow your doctor's instructions carefully.
To take Zantac Generic Ranitidine for heartburn correctly, dissolve the 150mg effervescent tablet in 0.21 liters of water. Don't split, chew or crush this tablet and do not let it dissolve on your tongue. Once the tablet completely dissolves in water, drink it entirely.
Your doctor will decide the right dosage of Generic Zantac. To treat sores in the stomach and duodenum, Generic Zantac 300 mg tablets dosage, should be given each day. Once the patient recovers, the dose can be decreased to one a day to avoid any formation of ulcers.
For treat and manage GERD, 150mg of Generic Zantac should be taken twice a day. For patients of erosive esophagitis, 150mg of Generic Zantac should be taken four times a day. For relief from Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, two doses of 150 mg Generic Zantac should be given in a day.
Store this product at a room temperature ranging between 15°C and 30°C, away from light, humidity, children and pets. Do not store it in your bathroom. Do not discard it by flushing it down the toilet bowl or pouring it into a drain, unless so advised. When it is outdated or is not required any more, discard it as per your pharmacist's or doctor's advice.
Immediately stop taking Generic Zantac and seek emergency help if you react to this medication by displaying these symptoms: respiratory problems, hives, swollen face, throat, tongue or lips.
If you experience any side-effects, understand that they are chronic and call a doctor immediately: fever, cough accompanied by yellow or green mucus, chest pain, shortness of breath, weakness, erratic heart rate, bruising easily, blurred vision, headache, sore throat and skin rash.
· If you have a history of renal conditions or liver problems, inform your doctor about it so that he can prescribe other medication. By changing the dose or the medication, problems like ulcers and GERD can be treated.
· Since this medication contains phenylalanine, if you suffer from phenylketonuria, ensure that you take only a low dose of Generic Zantac.
· Often, GERD symptoms and those of sores or heartburn point to abdominal ulcer. If these symptoms are treated with Generic Zantac, it is advisable to check for abdominal cancer.
· If you react to Generic Zantac, stop taking it immediately and take your doctor's advice.
· Regular use of Generic Zantac may enhance your risk for contracting pneumonia. Its symptoms include shortness of breath, chest pain, coughing up yellow or green mucus and fever.
· This medication is known to enter breast milk about 5.5 hours after the dose is taken. So, lactating women should exercise caution when taking Generic Zantac.