Ex Tax: $1.76
Silagra is the prescribed drug for men who are suffering erectile dysfunction aka impotence. Erectile dysfunction is causing less erection and increasing stress in sexual as well as married life. While doing sexual act, men are unable to produce proper erection due to insufficient blood flow into sexual organ. Silagra contains sildenafil citrate as active component which is also known as a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works on the erectile tissue to boost blood flow, which is required to produce an erection. Silagra 100mg tablets hold back the action of PDE5 which cracks erectile dysfunction by allowing the normal sexual stimulation thus achieving and maintaining sufficient erection. Silagra’s active mechanism and performance is much equivalent to Viagra and other branded drugs and it’s available in various dosages and quantities. This drug is able to produce an erection for hours, making men to forget erectile worries and enjoy sex again.
Despite the desire that your partner always seems to experience, impossible to attain nirvana. The cause? A recurrent impotence, treacherous and vexing. What is it due? Repeated breakdowns or the inability to physically express one's desire can hurt the couple or relationships in the making. All answers to questions about helplessness that you ask yourself.
Erectile dysfunction can have physiological origins such as:
- The art cardiovascular diseases: heart disease, coronary insufficiency, arteritis, hypertension cause 40% of cases of erectile dysfunction. Outside the context of psychological causes, cardiovascular diseases are the first factor challenged and require special monitoring.
- Diabetes and obesity: from 35% to 75% of diabetics with erectile dysfunction. It is the consequence of nerve and arterial damage caused by chronic hyperglycemia. The achievement is particularly early for type 1 diabetic patients
- Neurological diseases and trauma: Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy or stroke can cause erectile dysfunction due to neurological involvement. That these pathologies lead. It can sometimes be one of the first signs of early multiple sclerosis.
For similar reasons, trauma to the spinal cord, pelvis, urethra or perineum may also result in no erection.
- They're hormonal disorders: hypogonadism, androgen deficiency (hormones responsible for male sexual characteristics) can cause erectile dysfunction.
- The prostate surgery secondary to cancer can result in erectile dysfunction.
- They're drugs : some treatments against high blood pressure and depression, for example, can cause erectile dysfunction.
- The smoking, alcohol abuse, drugs: These three drinks cause long-term erectile dysfunction.
- Peyronie's disease: this disease causes a stiffening of the cavernous body which can make the erection painful, which ultimately deters it.
Cavernous bodies are areas of the penis that, like a sponge, are filled with blood that causes an erection.
Anxiety, stress and depression are the number one causes of erectile dysfunction of psychological origin. It may be due to lack of experience or shyness. The main risk is that this lack of erection increases anxiety in the next report, causing the person in a vicious circle. These pathologies cause sexual dysfunction in two ways: erectile dysfunction and decreased sexual desire.
Suffering from erectile dysfunction can have a negative impact on self-esteem and can, in some cases, cause depression or anxiety. Consulting a psychologist or psychiatrist can help understand the cause of the problem and eliminate it. Couple therapy can also be considered to find healthy and constructive ways of communicating about erectile dysfunction with one's partner.
Opt for the medication
There is a wide variety of drugs to treat erectile dysfunction. The best known are obviously Cialis and Silagra, which increase blood flow to the penis and thus help to get an erection. These can be effective when the cause of erectile dysfunction is physical, and they also work well when the cause is unknown or related to anxiety.
If an underlying condition, such as diabetes, causes erectile dysfunction, the treatment of erectile dysfunction will often reverse erectile dysfunction or prevent it from getting worse.
Note that some medications, such as those against blood pressure, can also aggravate erectile dysfunction, since they reduce blood flow to the penis.