Apcalis SX Oral Jelly Online
Buy Apcalis SX Oral jelly Online. It is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men. The main ingredient of Apcalis SX Oral jelly is Tadalafil which belongs to the Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor families. In terms of effective medication for ED, Apcalis SX Oral jelly is as good as Tadalafil.
Buy Cheap Apcalis SX Oral jelly Online No Prescription. It is an effective treatment for ED. Its active ingredient is Tadalafil. It acts by contributing to a surge of blood that flows into the penis in the process of sexual stimulation. This helps men achieve and sustain an erection for as long as possible.
Apcalis SX Oral jelly is an efficient solution for senior men who are afflicted by erectile dysfunction, and also for people who find it difficult to consume pills. It melts in the mouth quickly. This makes Apcalis Oral Jelly an efficient treatment to senior individuals who usually see it hard in order to consume standard pills.
Apcalis Oral Jelly is available in various flavors like lemon, apple, and many more.
Apcalis Oral Jelly relaxes the blood vessels in the penile region which lets blood flow into it and maintains a long and strong erection. Apcalis Oral Jelly kicks in about 20 minutes after taking it and its effect lasts for 36 hours, giving men enough time to enjoy their sexual experiences.
Apcalis Oral Jelly should be taken orally with or without food. It works best when taken empty stomach or after very light meal. Apcalis Oral Jelly should be taken orally and it should be allowed to dissolve in mouth before swallowing. In a day, this dosage should be taken just once. It should be taken 30 minutes before sex, or as directed by the doctor.
If taken daily, it should be had at the same time each day. Patients should also ensure that they keep off eating grapefruit or drinking its juice when still taking Apcalis Oral Jelly.
Apcalis Oral Jelly should be taken on doctor's advice and as he directs. If a patient misses a dose of this medication but still wishes to have a sexual experience, he should take the dose the moment he remembers to.
If he takes it on a daily basis but misses a dose of Apcalis Oral Jelly, he should take it without delay. However, if this overlaps with his next dose, he should skip this one and continue with the dosing schedule as before. He should take care not to take two doses together.
Store Apcalis Oral Jelly at 25 degrees C. Keep it away from light, heat and moisture, and not in the bathroom. It should also be away from kids and pets.
The commonest side-effects of Apcalis Oral Jelly are Priapism or prolonged erections, reddening of the face, diarrhoea, nausea and flu-like symptoms. Seldom has the patient also experienced blurred vision, low blood pressure, inability to distinguish between colours and abnormal ejaculation.
If the individual has an erection that exceeds four hours, he should speak to his doctor immediately as otherwise it could permanently damage the penis. Patients who have pre-existing heart disease may also aggravate their heart issues by using Apcalis Oral Jelly.
· Patients who are soon going to take Apcalis Oral Jelly should take care not to eat grapefruit or drink its juice, drink alcohol and smoke tobacco.
· Smoking should be avoided while taking Apcalis Oral Jelly as it could lead to a medical condition known as NAION (optic nerve-related vision loss).
· The patient should inform his doctor before taking Apcalis Oral Jelly if he has a deformed penis, curved penis or birth defects to the penis. Other conditions like angina, coronary artery disease, heart attack, arrhythmia, high or low blood pressure, diabetes, stomach ulcers, etc, should also be informed to the doctor.
· Patients who use Apcalis Oral Jelly should not take organic nitrate-based medicine either regularly or randomly as it could cause low blood pressure.
· Patients with heart problems should not take this medication.
· If patients are on herbal medicines, prescription or non-prescription medicines, they should desist from taking Apcalis Oral Jelly as it will react with them.