Super Active Trial Pack 20 to Treat ED in Men - Generic Viagra Softgel Capsule 100 mg and Generic Cialis Softgel Capsule 20 mg
Generic Viagra Softgel Capsule and Generic Cialis Softgel Capsule are the best medication for Erectile Dysfunction among men. Sildenafil Citrate and Tadalafil are the most active chemical ingredients in the pills respectively that treat impotence effectively.
Generic Viagra Softgel Capsule and Tadalis Softgel Capsule are the best remedy for ED. These tablets contain the most active component of the branded medicines, Viagra and Cialis respectively.
Super Active Softgel Capsule Trial Pack to Treat ED in Men is proved to be the most effective in letting men experience penile erection. This pack of capsules contains two general remedies; Generic Viagra Softgel Capsule 100 mg and Tadalis Softgel Capsule 20 mg. The substances contained in these tablets are PDE5 chemicals that prevent any negative action while giving men a good experience with penile erections. This is therefore the best remedy for ED.
Super Active Softgel Capsule Trial Pack comprises Tadalis and Sildenafil which are also the active ingredients of Cialis and Viagra respectively. Both Tadalis Softgel Capsule and Sildenafil Softgel Capsule are PDE5-type substances, so they enhance blood circulation to the penis and so allow men to experience a sturdy and robust erection. They do this by limiting the compound that is near the penis from working and increasing the blood circulation to the organ. The impact of both tabs are different--while Sildenafil is effective for four to six hours, Tadalis remains effective for 36 hours.
Tadalis Softgel Capsule should be taken in the potency of 20 mg while Sildenafil's potency is 100mg.
Both Tadalis and Sildenafil Softgel Capsule are easy to ingest because of their gelatin-like covering that enables easy swallowing. These tabs should be taken an hour before lovemaking. They should be taken whole, not mashed, chewed or piecemeal. By taking these Softgel Capsule, men can experience a penile erection for four hours thanks to Sildenafil, while Tadalis is effective for 36 hours. Sildenafil Softgel Capsule should be taken only once every 24 hours while Tadalis Softgel Capsule can be taken once every 36 hours.
Store Softgel Capsule at 25°C or briefly at temperatures ranging between 15°C and 30°C. Keep it away from light, humidity and heat, and from children and pets. Do not store it in the bathroom.
The side-effects of Softgel Capsule could be mild or chronic. The symptoms of its mild side-effects are diarrhea, heartburn, throbbing headache, fainting, nausea, an irritated gut and queasiness. If a patient has a preexisting history of cardiovascular problems, hypertension, high cholesterol, and are smokers, these symptoms make them prone to suffer from chronic eye problems.
Chronic side-effects include a buzzing sound in the ears and dizziness.
Patients can suffer from prolonged erections. Such a side-effect only occurs when the patient takes an overdose of Softgel Capsule.
· Tadalis and Sildenafil Softgel Capsule are recommended only for Erectile Dysfunction treatment or impotency in men. Hence, women and children should refrain from using them or it could be lethal for them. It does not function as an aphrodisiac or a sexual hormone.
· If the patient is hypersensitive to either Tadalafil or Sildenafil, he should not take these Softgel Capsule as it will increase their problems.
· Once the patient takes the Softgel Capsule treatment, he should not take up any heavy physical work or work that requires mental concentration as this medication will make him feel faint or light-headed.
· While on Softgel Capsule, one should not take any other treatment, especially if it contains nitrates because nitrates treat pain in the chest and any problems of the core body. This will therefore interfere with the patient's ability to experience penile erection.
· Seniors are more prone to the negative effects of Softgel Capsule, so it is advisable that their doctors approve of this medication being given to them.
· Patients should not smoke or drink alcohol while taking Softgel Capsule or it might deter them from experiencing a penile erection.
· Patients who are not advised sexual activity due to their condition of preexisting cardiovascular disease should desist from taking Softgel Capsule or any treatment for penile dysfunction as this could increase their propensity for heart disease.
If a patient has a penile
erection lasting four hours or more should seek his doctor's assistance as this
could cause tissue damage which could be the cause of being impotent